Rolo Pretzel Turtles-the name says it all and so easy to make!
What’s better than Caramel, Chocolate, Pecans and Pretzels all in one treat? In this case it’s how easy they are to make!
I wasn’t even going to post this recipe.
It’s something we make every year. Usually several times a year. They take less than 10 minutes to make and in my house, they can disappear just as fast.
But I realized, maybe, one day. My kids will be grown, and they’ll have to look up the temperature for the oven. Or how long to bake them. Just because we make these every year. And have for as long as I can remember. It doesn’t mean they paid attention.
After all, we’re talking, eating a few Rolos along the way (come on, you can’t unwrap 24 Rolos and not eat a few.) Creating memories. Who really thinks about the details? So for all those who just want to enjoy some time with the kids, here are the directions.
- 24 Rolo candies, unwrapped
- 24 mini pretzels
- 24 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place pretzels flat on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place one Rolo on top of each pretzel.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, just until the chocolate starts to melt on the Rolo candies.
- Remove from oven and immediately place a pecan half on top of each Rolo and press down to secure.
- Let cool completely. Store in an air tight container.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Wishing all my readers a Merry Christmas!
Here are some more easy treats to help you make memories with your family!