Chocolate Covered Peanut Clusters-the easiest chocolate treat you’ll ever make!
This is going to be one of the easiest treats I ever share with you. Chocolate Covered Peanut Clusters. Remember, my kids have a short attention span. I need to keep things quick and simple if I want them to spend time with me in the kitchen.
It’s amazing what happens when you take one simple ingredient and cover it with melted chocolate. Make it a salty ingredient and it becomes even better. That sweet, salty, chocolaty combination.
This is also the best way to use up leftover melted chocolate from other projects. Just grab your peanuts and add to your already melted chocolate, Tada! Waste not, want not! Never let good chocolate go to waste!
Chocolate Covered Peanut Clusters
- 2-3 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 8-10 ounces Almond bark or Candy Melts
- Melt chocolate according to package directions.
- Stir in peanuts into melted chocolate to coat.
- Spoon chocolate covered peanuts onto a wax paper lined tray and let cool completely. Stire in an airtight container.
measurements are approximate, see post for full details
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Great as a gift, for a party or just because it’s a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday…you get the idea.
Want more easy treats?
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Bark
Leave a Reply