Want to partner with Chocolate, Chocolate, and More on a project? There are many ways we can work together:
1. For food writing or recipe development projects, please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are looking for a recipe to go along with your brand/product, we can develop one for you. Developing recipes is exciting for us, and We’re certain we can deliver a delicious recipe perfect for representing your brand! We work for compensation- not exchange for product or “exposure”. Long-term relationships/projects with brands are preferred.
2. Brand Ambassador: If you are looking for a blogger to represent your brand, we can be your product ambassadors. Ambassadorship can be through a series of blog posts, as well as mentions on Chocolate, Chocolate and more social media. We’re also available to travel and can do on-camera work for you.
3. Company/brand events: Invite Chocolate, Chocolate and more to attend your event and learn about your product, cause, or contest, food celebrity endorsement, etc. Brand travel- We enjoy the behind-the-scenes look at a brand, as well as sharing our experiences with our readers.
4. Travel: We’re available to represent or accompany brands on trips as a travel/food writer and photographer. We love to share our experiences on the road with our readers.
5. Product reviews: If you have a product, cookbook, appliance, etc. that will be of great value to Chocolate, Chocolate and more readers, let us know. If it’s a good fit with the CCandmore site, we may host a giveaway for you.
6. Something else? Have another idea you’d like to pitch to Chocolate, Chocolate and more? We’d love to hear it. Let’s work together!
These are just a few examples of ways we have worked with companies in the past and present. We are open to your creative suggestions if we feel they benefit the content of the blog and are helpful to our readers.
DISCLOSURE TO READERS:
We are sometimes compensated to work with brands and companies and are involved in various other food-related projects. We do not accept payment to publish positive feedback on a product. All opinions in our written posts are entirely our own.
Chocolate, Chocolate and more is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.