Coconut Pecan No-Bake Chocolate Bars combine coconut, pecans, chocolate and peanut butter in a quick and easy chocolate candy. They’re even no-bake so the kids can make them.
Hi friends! I’m Mary from Barefeet In The Kitchen and I’m honored to be guest posting today on Chocolate, Chocolate and More. I’m sharing a recipe for Coconut Pecan No-Bake Chocolate Bars that you can stir together in under 10 minutes. Chill the chocolate bars for a few hours and you’ll have a pretty awesome chocolate treat, waiting in the refrigerator, ready to snack on any time you like.
Joan was the biggest fan of Georgia pecans you’ve ever seen. She told me more than once that they were the best pecans anywhere and she gave her beloved pecans to friends as a gift more than once. If you’re ever lucky enough to get your hands on Georgia pecans, you’re pretty lucky.
- 1½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup butter
- 1½ cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1½ cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Place the chocolate, peanut butter, honey, and butter in a large glass mixing bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes at full power.
- Remove from the microwave and stir until the chocolate has fully melted and well combined.
- Add the oatmeal, coconut, and pecans to the melted chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Line an 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Scoop the chocolate mixture into the pan and spread across the pan with a spatula.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 3-4 hours.
- Use the parchment to lift the cold chocolate from the pan.
- Use a sharp knife to slice into bars or small squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.