Because you can never have too much Peanut Butter and Chocolate-Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter Magic Bars!
I might have a bit of a problem. It’s the candy isle in stores. Especially around holiday time when all the colorful wrappers are just calling to me. Pretty reds and greens, gold and silver. And then they’ll take my favorites and put them in the shape of bells! Have you had a Reeses Bell? It’s got a little more chocolate than the regular Reeses cup. They just call to me.
Remember 2 weeks ago when I posted a recipe for Hershey Kissed Brownie Bites as part of a group post featuring Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate and Reese’s peanut Butter Cups? Well now it’s my turn to share a recipe using Reese’s Cups!
Partnering with several other bloggers and Hershey’s to make up treats just in time for your holiday baking.
What’s not to love about a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup? It’s yummy peanut butter surrounded by delicious chocolate. It’s almost impossible to improve upon one. Unless you’re adding it to a recipe with more peanut butter and chocolate. Because, let’s face it. You can never have too much of a good thing.
These bars didn’t last long around here. The kids just couldn’t keep away from them. (I might have also had a few)
Reeses Chocolate Peanut Butter Magic bars
- 2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Hershey's cocoa
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 package Reeses peanut Butter Chips (10 ounces)
- 1 bag Hershey Milk Chocolate Chips (11.5 ounces)
- 30 + miniature Reese's peanut Butter Cups (the more the better), cut into quarters
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounce)
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and cocoa, stir to combine. Pour in melted butter and mix until all crumbs are moistened. Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Start layering the remaining ingredients in order. Peanut butter chips, milk chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the top covering every nook and cranny.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes, being careful not to burn peanut butter cups. Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting. Store in an airtight container.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Be sure to check out the other recipes created with Hershey Kisses Chocolates and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!
And if you still need more
Leave a Reply