One of my favorite books is “Forrest Gump-My Favorite Chocolate recipes” Life is like a box of Chocolates. I haven’t found a recipe in this book I don’t love. And I’ve tried most of them.
Maybe I’m a little partial to the movie too. I don’t think Tom Hanks knows how to make a bad movie.
“Run Forrest, Run!”
Sorry, I had to say it.
I used to make peanut butter fudge using chocolate chips and peanut butter chips until I got this book. Now I only make it with this recipe. I have made a few adjustments over the years but this is still one of the best fudge recipes I’ve ever used.
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
Facebook | Twitter | Google+
Pinterest | instagram
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add milk and vanilla.
- Sift sugar, cocoa and salt together.
- Gradually add sugar mixture to milk mixture stirring until blended.
- Stir in peanut butter. I try to leave a few streaks of peanut butter showing but you can stir it completely in if you want.
- Press mixture into buttered 8-inch square pan. I line my pan with parchment for easy removal.
- Cover and chill. Cut into squares. Keep refrigerated.
This is a soft fudge, I slightly freeze my fudge for easier cutting then store in the fridge.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Looking for more sweet goodness?
White Chocolate Fudge with Cranberries and Pistachios
Chocolate peanut Butter Magic Bars
Leave a Reply