Hershey Kissed Brownie Bites-the perfect addition to any Holiday baking.
I’m so excited today! It’s the day! I’m starting to feel a little like Jonathan Lipnicki in the Stuart Little movie when he talks about today being the day. We may have watched that movie recently. But I’m still excited, and today is still the day!
I was thrilled to be invited to partner with several fellow bloggers, Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates and Reeses to bake some amazing holiday treats.
You know me. Bake with candy, um, yeah, I can do that. I already do. Um, I have to use Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates and Reese’s peanut Butter Cups? Um, apparently someone’s been peeking at my candy stash again. These are staples in my house, I stock up an all the varieties. I claim it’s for baking purposes but we all know the truth. I might be sitting here, typing this with a bowl of Mini Reese’s Cups right in front of me. (Just for inspirational purposes.) Yeah, let’s go with that, it helps my creative juices to flow better, having them in front of me.
I must have been creative last week when the bowl had the peppermint Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates in it. Have you tried those yet? OMG! I’m not a big candy cane eater. But don’t even think Candy Canes when you get your hands on those Kisses. Think, melt in your mouth peppermint white chocolate.
They might be just slightly addicting. And I might have had to hide them from my son so I’d have enough for this recipe. It was for his own good, really. Too many sweets, blah, blah, blah. Truth is, don’t mess with the chocolate Mama has decided is hers.
Yes, those peppermint Kisses became mine!
I did control myself enough to use some of them for these brownie bites along with some regular Hershey Kisses Chocolates and some Hugs because everyone likes a little variety.
Be sure to check out the links below to see what everyone else made up and also check back on December 16th when I show you what I made using Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. I promise you, it’s sooooo good!
Hershey Kissed Brownie Bites
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 30 unwrapped Hershey Kisses
- In a microwave proof bowl, melt butter and chocolate chips, start with 60 seconds, then stir until chips are fully melted. If necessary, Microwave for an additional 20 seconds. Stir in cocoa powder. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs until a pale yellow color. Add in sugar, vanilla and salt. Add the chocolate mixture, mixing until completely combined. Using a spatula or wooden spoon, stir in flour.
- Spoon into well greased muffin tins, filling about 2/3 full.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes for mini muffin pan, 35-40 for regular sized muffin pan. Test for doneness using a clean toothpick.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes before adding one Hershey Kiss to the top of each Brownie.
- Let sit for 10 more minutes then carefully remove from muffin tin to completely cool on wire rack. Kisses will be melty so try to avoid touching.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
And if you still need more
Hershey’s Triple Chocolate Pound Cake
Reese’s Chocolate peanut Butter Magic Bars
Leave a Reply