Peanut Butter Nutty Bar Ice Cream because sometimes you just have to take ice cream to the next level.
Do you ever find a recipe that has endless possibilities? A recipe that is just so good, you can’t stop thinking about all the different ways you can make it?
A recipe that forces you to run to the gas station to buy more ice because you’ve used up all the ice in the house and want to make more?
A recipe that has you stealing the treats meant for your children’s school lunches.
It all started with Niki. I blame her, and her Ice Cream Recipe.
I adapted it and Made Strawberry Ice Cream. And fell in love.
Now I’ve adapted it again. The kids forgave me for stealing their treats, they said the sacrifice was worth it.
I think you’ll be seeing a few more Ice Cream recipes coming up soon. I just can’t help myself!
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
Save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the button on all my recipes! Create a Meal Plan with your “favorite” recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery List!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1-2 cups Nutty Bars, coarsely chopped
- With a whisk, combine all ingredients except Nutty Bars. just until frothy.
- Freeze for 45 minutes. Remove from freezer and gently whisk again to stir.
- Pour into Ice cream maker and freeze according to machine's instructions.
- Approximately 10 minutes before machine is done churning, add in Nutty Bars. Finish churning then transfer ice cream to freezer container and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Need more frozen fun?