Let me just say, it’s hard to get a good photo of Hot Fudge sauce. It’s hot, Ice cream is cold. Melting starts immediately.
Not to mention the hungry person that is waiting to eat the subject being photographed.
And this sauce makes the wait even more difficult. Good thing it’s easy to make.
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
Save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the button on all my recipes! Create a Meal Plan with your “favorite” recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery List!
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine chocolate, milk and sugar in heavy saucepan.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until chocolate is melted and mixture comes to a boil. Turn off heat and add butter and vanilla.
- Stir until butter is melted. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Leftover sauce can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. It never lasts that long around here.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
And if you want more summer treats