Rocky Road Pudding Popsicles, chocolate, marshmallows, almonds, all together in a frozen treat!
Popsicles are the perfect summertime afternoon snack. Icy cold on a hot day, not too filling to ruin your dinner.
There is so much variety with a popsicle. The possibilities are really endless, if you can freeze it, you can turn it into a popsicle. Juice, fresh fruit, yogurt, mix it all up, change ingredients out and you have a new flavor.
My favorite base to work with for popsicles is pudding. It freezes up so creamy and there are so many flavors to choose from.
And if you’re trying to stay on the lighter side, the sugar free mixes freeze just as well as the regular ones. So you could even call these “healthy” well, let’s say “healthier.”
And if you don’t have popsicle molds, I love using the little bathroom dixie cups as molds. then you can use a popsicle stick or a plastic spoon for your stick, and being pudding, the stick will stay where you put it and not fall over while freezing.
The cups are great when you need to make a large batch for a party and you just throw away the cup and stick, no need to worry about gathering up those plastic sticks that fit a mold.
Oh and it’s much easier to get the “extras” into the paper cup molds.
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
Save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the button on all my recipes! Create a Meal Plan with your “favorite” recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery List!
Rocky Road Pudding Popsicles
- 1 box Jell-o Instant Chocolate Pudding (4 serving size)
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- popsicle mold or small paper cups and popsicles sticks
- Mix Pudding according to package directions.
- Place a few marshmallows and chocolate chips in the bottom of your popsicle mold.
- Add a tablespoon or 2 of pudding then begin layering , marshmallows, chocolate chips, and almonds, then more pudding. Make sure pudding is getting to all the toppings.
- Continue layering until molds are filled. Add popsicle stick and freeze until frozen.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Need some more frozen treats?
Blackberry and Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles
Neapolitan Pudding Pops from Pint Sized Baker
Peanut Butter Banana Pops from Pass the Sushi
Leave a Reply