Chocolate Chip Brownies-moist fudgy brownies with a crispy top, theses are made in a 9 x 13 pan so there’s enough for a crowd!
Brownies are good anytime.
Hot out of the oven or cooled the next day (if you hide them from the rest of the family.)
And they’re good plain, in an ice cream sundae, with whipped cream or some strawberries on the side.
This is my go-to recipe when I need brownies for a crowd. It’s is a family favorite. It holds up well, full of fudgy flavor and when you bite into one of the chips, the burst of chocolate just explodes in your mouth.
Connect with Chocolate, Chocolate and More!
Facebook | Twitter | Google+
Pinterest | instagram
Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Lightly beat eggs then add sugar, butter and vanilla. Stir well till all combined and butter does not separate from mixture.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to egg mixture in thirds. mix just until all blended. Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Spoon into a greased and floured 9 x 13 pan. Spread to edges. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool in pan.
recipe source Chocolatechocolateandmore.com
Need more chocolate?
be sure to follow my Chocolate Board on Pinterest for more inspiration!
Leave a Reply