One Bowl Brownies, made from scratch, deep rich chocolate flavor in a fudgy brownie.
I believe things happen for a reason. The alarm doesn’t go off on time because the kids really want me to drive them to school and pick up breakfast on the way. I forget to pick up toilet paper at the store and then it turns out when I go back the next day, there’s a sale. It decides to rain all day so I’ll stay inside and clean the house!
So I knew it was fate when I found 5, FIVE boxes of Unsweetened Bakers Chocolate in the back of my baking cabinet. I don’t even remember buying them. It must have been a good sale or something. I was in the mood for Brownies. On the back of the box was a recipe for One Bowl Brownies. It’s the same recipe I’ve used for years!
These brownies were meant to happen. These may be my favorite brownie. A rich deep chocolate flavor. The fudgy center. The crisp, flaky top. And the edges, I always go for a corner. The edges are the perfect chewy, part cakey, part fudgy gooey that you want a corner to be!
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- In a large glass bowl, microwave chocolate and butter, on high for 2 minutes, pausing to stir after the first minute. Remove from microwave and stir until butter and chocolate are completely melted and combined. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add flour and stir just until combined.
- Line a 9x13 pan with foil or parchment paper then grease well or spray with cooking spray. Spoon batter into pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Test for doneness using toothpick, you want cooked crumbs sticking to the toothpick. Let brownies cool completely in pan. Use foil/parchment paper to remove brownies from pan. Cut into squares.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Want more bar recipes?
and if you still want more 50 Bar Recipes