We’re going fishing on Saturday. I can’t wait. It’s been forever.
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup store bought or Homemade Caramel Sauce
- 3 Tablespoon flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar. Add 2 cups of flour, baking soda and salt, mix well. Add the oats and mix again. Your dough will be thick.
- Press half the mixture into the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 pan. Bake crust for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Mix the 3 tablespoon of flour with the caramel sauce until thoroughly combined (microwave your sauce to make it easily mixable if you need to.) Pour caramel mixture over the chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over chocolate and caramel. Lightly press down.
- Bake for another 15 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
I sure hope these make it to Saturday….
Want more amazing Bar recipes?