Crock Pot Applesauce-full of natural flavor and spices
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
Save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the button on all my recipes! Create a Meal Plan with your “favorite” recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery List!
- 7-8 medium sized apples (any kind, I used granny smith, golden delicious and red delicious)
- 1 cinnamon stick or 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Core, peel then cut apples into chunks, about 1 inch in size.
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot, give a stir to blend.
- Set crock pot on low heat for 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally. You may want to use a potato masher is you like less chunks. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate or can remaining applesauce. Don't you just love crock pot cooking?
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
I’m back in my son’s good graces.
Want more apple ideas?