Chocopots-crispy shell surrounding a delicious molten center
All through summer there is so much fresh fruit available I want to take advantage. Blueberries-Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake, Blueberry Muffins, Strawberries-Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothies, Strawberry Hand Pies, Strawberries with Brownies, Strawberries in a sandwich, Blackberries-Blackberry Lemon Bars, Raspberries. Then Apples and we had apple week. Apple Pie Danish, Fried Apples, Brown Sugar Cinnamon Fruit Dip, Quick Apple Crisp, Vanilla Apple Muffins. You get the idea.
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
recipe adapted from Honey and Soy
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter bottom and sides of 4 one cup ramekins.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler over low heat. (you can probably do this in the microwave but I prefer the stove.) Remove from heat and let cool. Whisk together eggs, sugar and flour until frothy. Pour melted chocolate into egg mixture, stir until smooth and well combined. Spoon mixture into your ramekins.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before trying to eat. Caution, the gooey middle will be HOT!
You can make these ahead of time. Prepare ramekins and keep in the refrigerator until ready to bake. Bake for about 23 minutes.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Want more chocolate deliciousness?