Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake-perfect when you just want a little something sweet!
It’s summertime, It’s hot, too hot to have the oven on baking a cake. I remember when microwaves first came out. My grandparents were the first ones to get one. We got one about 3-4 years later. It was their old one, they got a newer, better model. My mom went to town cooking everything she could in it. They came out with special baking dishes and recipe books to encourage you to cook in this new machine. She even tried to bake cakes a few times but they always came out rubbery and the taste was off. I hated those cakes.
Things have come a long way since then. I still prefer to bake a cake in the oven. The smell of it baking, the crisp outer texture it takes on, the anticipation while it bakes. These just seem right to me. So when you make a microwave mug cake, remember. the baking aroma will only last a minute.
This little cake was surprisingly good and with a scoop of ice cream, perfect for a hot summer day treat!
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
Save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the button on all my recipes! Create a Meal Plan with your “favorite” recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery List!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3-4 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Mix together with a spoon all ingredients except chips together with a spoon till completely combined. Stir in chips.
- Spoon into 2 regular mugs or one large mug. This cake won't rise too much while baking.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes, just until top has set. Add a scoop of ice cream and eat while still warm.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
And if you still want more
Strawberry Rice Krispie Treats
Loaded peanut Butter Muddy Buddy Snack Mix
Leave a Reply