Sticky Bun Monkey Bread, a step up from plain Monkey Bread, Just look at all that caramel, yum!
A delectable, heavenly, scrumptious new favorite.
I was just trying to change things up a bit and use the Pioneer Woman’s recipe.
Her way was no messy fingers.
But I was tired, only on my first cup of coffee, and I’d hurt my elbow roller skating the night before. And I buy the bulk butter from Sam’s Club.
Best kitchen mistake I’ve ever made!
just look at all that melted butter!
Wipe the drool off your chin.
This Monkey Bread looks like any other when you pull it out of the oven.
Let it rest for 10 minutes before turning out onto a serving plate.
Connect with Chocolate, Chocolate and More!
Sticky Bun Monkey Bread
inspired by The Pioneer Woman
- 3 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cups (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine sugar and cinnamon. Shake to combine. Set to the side.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a medium saucepan and set on low for butter to melt.
- Crack open cans of biscuits and start slicing into quarters. Place biscuit slices into the bag with your cinnamon sugar. Zip Closed and shake to coat completely.
- Start layering coated biscuit slices and chopped pecans into a greased bundt pan. Set to the side.
- Check on your butter, it should be completely melted. Stir to combine. Pour butter syrup over top of the biscuit slices.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. Till the biscuits are completely cooked.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 15 minutes. Carefully turn monkey bread out onto plate. Caution, Sauce is HOT and will burn you.
you can also melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl and then stir in the brown sugar until sugar dissolves. An addition 60 seconds in the microwave may be needed to completely dissolve sugar.
Everyone loves the combination of bread, lots of caramel stickiness and pecans!