I can eat more than one and not feel guilty.
No plate (evidence) to clean when I sneak into the kitchen to have just one more.
They travel well if taking to the office or a friends.
Did I mention I can eat more than one and not feel guilty? These would make a nice presentation for a shower or afternoon party.
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
Petit Mocha Cheesecakes
from Hershey’s Incredibly Easy Recipes
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Line mini muffin tins or mini tart pans with paper liners.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar, add melted butter and stir until all crumbs are moist.
- Place about a teaspoon of crumb mixture into each paper liner. And press down to form a bottom crust. An easy trick to do this is with a shot glass. Just press down with bottom of shot glass (that fits in muffin tin) and give a quick twist and remove.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy, add eggs, vanilla, sugar and vanilla, beating until smooth. Add flour and cocoa (I sift mine) and gently blend in.
- Combine instant coffee and hot water and add to mixture.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into muffin tins, approximately 1 tablespoon per cup.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15-18 minutes, until just set. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- To make the glaze, combine chocolate chips and whipping cream in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat until chips are melted and smooth. Drizzle over cheesecakes.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Looking for more chocolate desserts?