Who doesn’t like pizza?
New York style,
Lots of toppings,
Sauce or not,
Always so many choices.
And some of those dessert pizzas?
And who hasn’t had cold pizza the next day? It’s just as good in my opinion, sometimes better!
And you can add as many additional toppings as you want to this one,
we just love it with pepperoni!
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
Save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the button on all my recipes! Create a Meal Plan with your “favorite” recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery List!
- 1 can Pillsbury Pizza Crust (or any pizza dough is fine)
- 1 small package of sliced pepperoni (7 ounces)
- 1-2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmigiano cheese
- 1-3 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Stretch pizza crust/dough out on a large board or clean counter as far as you can,
- try to keep it rectangle in shape, if you get a hole in the dough, just fold over to close
- Place a layer of pepperoni, Cover all the way to the edges.
- Next, a layer of Mozzarella cheese, again, use as much as you want,
- Sprinkle the Parmigiana cheese over the mozzarella, then do the same with your Italian seasoning.
- Starting on one corner of the long end, start rolling, working your way down the long edge of your dough. Place seam side down on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Do not over bake, you will burn the bottom.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 15 to 20 minutes on baking sheet. Transfer to cutting board and slice as you would a french bread loaf, diagonally.
- Refrigerate any leftovers
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
How about some more easy recipes?
Pesto and Cheese Puff Pastry Appetizers
Leave a Reply