Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark-ahhhhmazzzzzing!
I wasn’t going to share this recipe so soon. It was one I wanted to save for the Holidays. You know what I’m talking about. The time just before Thanksgiving and leading all the way to the day before Christmas. That time of year when we don’t even mention the word “diet” and everyone is in a baking mood.
It’s the time of year when food is king. Bringing family and friends together for meals but also as tokens of affection in the form of gifts.
Food gifts are the perfect gift in my opinion. Inexpensive to make, tasty to eat, fun to share, and always original.
And they show you cared enough to put a little effort and thought into the gift.
Maybe you just want an excuse to make up a batch of something so you could keep some for yourself, or maybe that’s just me?
Bark is the easiest of all the food gifts to make and always well received.
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
Save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the button on all my recipes! Create a Meal Plan with your “favorite” recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery List!
- 10-12 ounces chocolate almond bark or candy melts
- 1-1 1/2 cups Nutter Butter bites (mini cookies)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. (I prefer the double boiler method)
- On a parchment lined tray, arrange cookies close together, reserving a few to garnish with.
- Just before pouring chocolate, stir in peanut butter chips, immediately pour melted chocolate over cookies. Garnish with remaining cookies.
- Let cool completely and set up before cutting to desired serving size.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
How about some more food gift ideas?