White Chocolate Peppermint Bark-just 2 ingredients, makes a great gift for the Holidays!
You know those days when your house becomes the gathering place for all the kids? Ok, not all the kids but when they are teenagers and there are both boys and girls involved, it might as well be all of them. You feel the need to stay in the mix of things but still be the “cool” mom. In my house, this means getting them in the kitchen.
I make everyone wear an apron (because I can.) I give them a few recipes and let them get to work. My son and his friend made a delicious Brownie Brittle Toffee and my daughter and her friend made this Peppermint Bark.
As they were making this bark I had the thought of doing a candy making party. It would be so easy to do. just lots of chocolate almond bark and then different add ins. Everyone could make their own tray and then takes some home.
The possibilities would be endless. White Chocolate and Milk Chocolate as bases, then m&ms, Pretzels, peanut butter cups, marshmallows, Oreos, whatever you have in the cabinets for mix ins. This will be happening soon at my house. Just too easy not to do it!
As for this bark. It was already on my list. I love peppermint and white chocolate together.
You can use broken candy canes but I prefer the soft peppermints “Sweet Stripes.” They remind me of old fashioned after dinner mints. they just sort of melt in your mouth.
Make this for parties, to give as gifts or even leave some out for Santa.
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
- 16 ounces White Chocolate Almond Bark or Candy Melts
- 2 cups soft peppermints
- place peppermints in a heavy duty plastic bag such as a freezer bag. using a meat mallet or a clean hammer, crush peppermints, leaving some large pieces.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. Stir in 2/3 of crushed peppermints. Spread out evenly on parchment paper. Sprinkle remaining peppermint pieces over top and let set until hard.
- Cut to desired size with a sharp knife. Store in an airtight container.
Want more chocolate bark?
Nutter Butter peanut Butter Chocolate Bark
Espresso Bark from Tutti Dulci
Peppermint Sugar Cookie Dough Bark from Crazy for Crust
Christmas Bark from Back for Seconds
Leave a Reply