No-Bake Cheesecake Brownie Parfaits are perfect for any occasion, create a parfait bar with the addition of your favorite fruits-strawberries, raspberries and blueberries!
I can’t believe summer is almost here. Only a week left of school for my kids. And my son is graduating high school next Friday! Where has the time gone? I remember taking him to preschool that first day, then sitting in my car crying because he didn’t care that I was leaving him. Now as he decides what he’s going to do next, I’m secretly hoping he’ll choose the local college so I can hold on to him a little longer.
Graduation Parties, Memorial day. We’ve got family coming in.
I really don’t know what our schedule is yet, except that the graduation ceremony is at 8pm and if we want good seats, we should be there about noon.
Therefore, everything is going to be made ahead, to be pulled out at a moment’s notice.
That’s the great thing when you do a buffet. Everyone has to serve themselves.
I especially like a dessert buffet. You can pick and choose what you want on your plate. Even picky eaters can be happy. (I do have that one child that hates all fruit. I also have another child that can’t get enough fruit which is why I didn’t have raspberries left to make my parfaits!)
To make filling your parfait glasses easy, Get a Wide Mouth Jar Funnel! I’ve had mine for years. If you’ve ever canned, you probably have one already. Less mess and your parfaits will look pretty when completed.
Just put out your parfait ingredients and let everyone build their own.
You could also add chocolate chips or nuts as optional toppings.
Connect with Chocolate, Chocolate and More!
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | instagram
Cheesecake Brownie Parfaits
- for the Brownies (or use a box mix)
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- No-Bake Cheesecake Filling
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- fresh fruit-strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
to make Brownies
- Lightly beat eggs then add sugar, butter and vanilla. Stir well till all combined and butter does not separate from mixture.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to egg mixture in thirds. mix just until all blended. Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Spoon into a greased and floured 9 x 13 pan. Spread to edges. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool in pan. Cut into one inch squares.
- With a hand mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract and blend until smooth. Place in a serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, place brownies, cheesecake and fresh fruit in layers in a parfait glass or bowl.
Want more easy desserts?
Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Bark
No Bake Cereal Bars from Barefeet in the Kitchen
Butterscotch Pretzel Pudding Cups from Foodie with Family
Strawberry Shortcake Sliders from Simply Recipes
Leave a Reply