Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl Ice Cream-no machine needed!
I promised when I made this no-machine needed Chocolate Ice Cream, that I’d be making more. I’m seriously in love with how easy this ice cream is to make.
I looked around my kitchen cabinets to see what I had on hand and of course the Peanut butter was still sitting out from one of the kids making a sandwich. (I really need to get them to put things back in the cabinets!) I still had the chocolate chips out from making cookies. It was fate.
This ice cream needed to happen.
Chocolate and Peanut Butter are meant to be together.
Adding the chocolate swirl is like finger painting for adults. It only takes an extra minute or two and there’s no wrong way to do it. When you scoop out your ice cream, you’ll have gorgeous ribbons of chocolate running through your ice cream.
The only advice I can give you when it comes to eating this ice cream is to use a small bowl. That way, when you have to get up for seconds, you can call walking to the freezer “exercise.”
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
for fudge swirl
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- Place chocolate chips and 4 tablespoons heavy cream in a microwave proof bowl, microwave on high for about 45 seconds. Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth. Set ganache aside to cool.
- Stir together sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and vanilla in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your mixer, Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form (do not over beat.)
- Fold sweetened milk mixture into whipped cream. Pour half of the ice cream mixture into a 2 quart container. Spoon/drizzle half of your chocolate ganache over ice cream, Spoon remaining ice cream into dish, Top with remaining ganache. Using a knife, run knife through ice cream to swirl chocolate into ice cream. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Want more cool treats?