Easy Chocolate Fudge-just 4 ingredients and a few minutes!
I know we always seem to be rushing Holidays. It’s not even Halloween yet. And then we still have Thanksgiving to enjoy. I love a good fried turkey for Thanksgiving. There is nothing like the skin on a fried turkey. We fight over it. Trying to pick at the turkey before we even get to the table.
But I realized this morning that today is the 25th. While I don’t want to rush Christmas, I only have 60 days to plan for, shop for, decorate for, bake for…Christmas.
I’m a planner. My plans don’t always work out. Or they get changed a hundred times. But I do try to stay organized. This 60 day realization sent me into a panic mode.
I have done no planning yet. I haven’t bought a single gift. I haven’t strolled down the Christmas isles in the stores. I feel completely unprepared.
One of my favorite things to make during the holidays is candy. Peanut Brittle, Caramels, Gumdrops and especially Fudge! I love all the ways you can dress fudge up. Add nuts, drizzle some frosting on top, stir in some caramels, the possibilities are endless. You just need to start with a good recipe.
This is that recipe. Just 4 ingredients. Once made, it doesn’t require refrigeration (unless you live in a tropical climate.) A rich chocolate flavor, good texture. It ships well if you want to send it to friends and family far away. It looks good. Yeah, I know that’s not a big thing but when you’re setting it out for a party, looks matter.
You can make this fudge in just a few minutes. Make it over and over. For every party, last minute gift, or just because you need a chocolate fix to get you through any holiday stress.
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line an 8x8 square pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on high for 1 minute. Let rest for 1 minute then check to see if melted. If needed microwave for another 30-45 seconds. Stir chocolate until all lumps are gone.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Once completely incorporated, press fudge into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours to set before cutting into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Want more fudge?
Caramel Coffee Fudge from Inside Brucrew
Peppermint Fudge from Hoosier Homemade
Cherry Fudge with Dark Chocolate from Shugary Sweets
and if you still need more, I have a whole Pinterest Board devoted to FUDGE!