Dulce de Leche Caramel Fudge-rich and creamy with pockets of pure caramel goodness swirled in!
It’s basically the Holidays. Halloween is over. We can now freely mention Thanksgiving and Christmas and everything that goes with it. To be honest, I’ve been in Holiday mode for almost 2 months. Not just because of this blog, but because I love the holidays. I’m not trying to rush anything, I just want Thanksgiving and Christmas to last as long as possible. It’s my favorite time of year.
I love all of it. The decorating (even though I’m a horrible decorator) the baking, the food (have you ever had a fried turkey? It is out of this world incredible!) and lots of family time.
We come together not just to eat but to make and create. My son got in the kitchen just the other day to make his famous Buckeye Candy (I’ll share it with you soon, I promise.) We’ll be making cookies and cakes, and actual meals. We’ll decorate the tree and the house. Put up the lights outside. All as a family.
I’ll force them to watch all my favorite Christmas specials with me as they come on tv. All the Christmas movies we have on DVD will be played over and over until December 24th. And let the Christmas carols play!
I love making candy, especially Fudge.
It’s easy. Usually just a few ingredients plus whatever you want to add to it (think nuts or candy.) It’s fast. Yes my kids like to be in the kitchen with me but only for the creative parts. Standing by waiting for cookies to bake in the oven is not their thing. I lose them right after the first tray comes out. Every time. Along with most of those first cookies.
Fudge makes a great presentation, either on a serving tray at a party or as a gift. And it’s always devoured. Because it’s good. Especially this fudge. Swirls of white chocolate and pockets of rich creamy caramel, I promise you, this is a must make.
You can use canned Dulce de Leche or Make your own Homemade Crock Pot version to make this fudge, just make the fudge!
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 ounce Dulce de Leche caramel
- Line an 8x8 pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.Set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat white chocolate chips and butter on high in microwave for 1 minute. Check to see if chocolate is melted. If needed heat for an additional 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until completely smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and then fold in Dulce de Leche caramel until desired swirl effect is achieved. Transfer fudge to prepared pan, pressing evenly into pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours to set. Cut into 1 inch squares. Store in an airtight container.
Want more Fudge?
Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge from Cravings of a Lunatic
Caramel Pumpkin Fudge from Lady Behind the Curtain
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge from Buns in my Oven