Chocolate Peanut Butter Fluffernutter Mug Cake-everything you want all in one cake!
Sorry I’ve been absent. We had a family vacation at Oak Island Beach in North Carolina with all the kids and grandkids. It was wonderful but I’m glad to be home. I must say, everything seems so quiet now, even with my 3 kids still here. I think they needed some wind down time too.
It’s just too hot to turn on the oven some days but that should never stop you from satisfying that chocolate cake craving. We tried several different recipes, not all of them were good. I’ll be sharing the ones with you that my family and my daughter’s friend thought were worthy of eating, and what I really mean is scraping the bottom of the cup for the last crumb, good.
A note on the mug-If your mugs are small, these recipes will make 2 cakes, if they are large, like the size I must have my morning coffee in, then you only need 1 mug.
I also mixed all my cakes in a measuring cup and then transferred them to the mug for baking.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fluffernutter Mug Cake
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons self rising flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- marshmallow fluff for topping
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or measuring cup, I used a 2 cup measuring cup. Mix until well blended then spoon into 2 lightly sprayed mugs.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes. Start at 1 minute then test for doneness using a toothpick, If necessary, continue microwaving for additional time, checking each 20-30 seconds. My cakes, which I cooked one at a time took 1 minute 20 seconds. Top with Marshmallow fluff and eat right away!
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
adapted from Family Kitchen
And here’s why I divided the recipe into 2 mugs….
And if you still want more