Butterfinger Fudge-just 3 minutes and 3 ingredients!
Have I mentioned lately how much I love Facebook? It’s my happy place. Personally, it’s where I can keep up with family and friends, share in the joys (and sometimes sorrows.) I can give encouragement with a “like” and a kind comment.
On my Chocolate, Chocolate and more page, I get to share sweet treats with people from around the world. Not just from here, but recipes I find around the web. Together we get to drool over some amazing creations. You leave comments and suggestions, answer each others questions (before I can) and share your experiences when you’ve tried a recipe.
This Butterfinger Fudge is because of your comments. I shared this Reese’s Fudge from The Recipe Critic on facebook. I knew it would be a hit. Fudge packed with peanut Butter Cups, who wouldn’t love it? Then Scott left a comment saying it was also good with Butterfingers.
Not that I don’t trust you all. I do. I just really wanted to make this Fudge. And I LOVE Butterfingers! It’s that crispy, flaky, crackly, peanut butter goodness. It shatters when you bite into it (or chop it with a knife.)
Chopped up candy bars make me happy. Fold them into your fudge, saving a bit for the top.
Each bite will have that shattering crackle of Butterfingers!
Connect with Chocolate, Chocolate and More!
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | instagram
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 8 fun sized Butterfinger Candy Bars
- Chop Butterfinger Candy Bars and set aside. Line an 8x8 square pan with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 1 minute. Remove form microwave ans stir until chips are completely melted and fudge begins to firm up. Fold in Butterfinger candy. Spread fudge mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate for 2 hours to completely set. Cut into 1 inch squares, store in an airtight container.
Want more Fudge?
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
Cappuccino Fudge from Inside Brucrew
Strawberry Daquiri Pie Fudge from Crazy for Crust
Pumpkin Butterscotch Fudge from Mom on Timeout
Black and White Fudge from Jen’s Favorite Cookies
Leave a Reply