Butterfinger Fudge-just 3 minutes and 3 ingredients!
Have I mentioned lately how much I love Facebook? It’s my happy place. Personally, it’s where I can keep up with family and friends, share in the joys (and sometimes sorrows.) I can give encouragement with a “like” and a kind comment.
On my Chocolate, Chocolate and more page, I get to share sweet treats with people from around the world. Not just from here, but recipes I find around the web. Together we get to drool over some amazing creations. You leave comments and suggestions, answer each others questions (before I can) and share your experiences when you’ve tried a recipe.
This Butterfinger Fudge is because of your comments. I shared this Reese’s Fudge from The Recipe Critic on facebook. I knew it would be a hit. Fudge packed with peanut Butter Cups, who wouldn’t love it? Then Scott left a comment saying it was also good with Butterfingers.
Not that I don’t trust you all. I do. I just really wanted to make this Fudge. And I LOVE Butterfingers! It’s that crispy, flaky, crackly, peanut butter goodness. It shatters when you bite into it (or chop it with a knife.)
Chopped up candy bars make me happy. Fold them into your fudge, saving a bit for the top.
Each bite will have that shattering crackle of Butterfingers!
Connect with Chocolate, Chocolate and More!
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 8 fun sized Butterfinger Candy Bars
- Chop Butterfinger Candy Bars and set aside. Line an 8x8 square pan with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl. Heat on high for 1 minute. Remove form microwave ans stir until chips are completely melted and fudge begins to firm up. Fold in Butterfinger candy. Spread fudge mixture into prepared pan and refrigerate for 2 hours to completely set. Cut into 1 inch squares, store in an airtight container.
Want more Fudge?