Birthday Cake Pudding Bars will have you spoiled with their creamy goodness! The signature Birthday Cake flavor mixed with pudding, marshmallow fluff, and whipped cream bring desserts to the next level!
I’m going to be honest, I was kind of in a rut and couldn’t think of anything to make. I thought “what would mom do” and I remembered she would always go to the cabinet and just whip something up that she thought would be good.
All I could think of was I want something like a pie, so I went to the cabinet and picked random items like marshmallow fluff and pudding mix and figured I could use the same concept I used for my Peanut Butter Pie Cups.
I started with just combining everything one by one, first the cream cheese and vanilla, then I had to whip up the whipped cream and dump it right on in. Then I worried about how well the marshmallow fluff would mix in with the rest of the ingredients but it went smoothly!
At this point, I thought I was making pie, with no idea of how it would taste or what it was going to look like. After I added the rest of the ingredients I tasted it and was like “Woah, this actually tastes like a birthday cake” which is my all-time favorite flavor for anything–especially milkshakes.
So, I ran and grabbed sprinkles and poured until my heart was content because, in my opinion, you can never have enough sprinkles. This recipe is so easy, the only hard part is waiting to eat it.
Now for my favorite part, the Edward check. In short, he loved it. It was the perfect size for him, and he kept wanting more. However, it did get a little messy, but this is the perfect snack for those little ones to enjoy!
Graham Cracker Crust
- 18 Graham Crackers
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 box of vanilla pudding
- 8 oz. brick of cream cheese
- 4 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 oz whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Graham Cracker Crust
- Pulverize or crush graham crackers until smooth
- Melt butter and combine it with the graham crackers.
- Press into an 8x8 dish and chill in the fridge.
- Beat the cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla extract in either a stand mixer or a hand mixer, either works.
- Add in the whipped cream, I used homemade (4 oz. whipping cream and 1 cup of powdered sugar) but you can also use cool whip.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar and mix until completely combined and then add in the pudding mix and sprinkles (measure them with your heart)
- Spoon filling into the pie crust and set in the freezer for about 3 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 176Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 122mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g