Rolo Crinkle Cookies are easily made and baked till perfectly chewy!
Hey everyone! It’s Nancy from The Bitter Side of Sweet back here bringing you cookies today! Last time I was here I shared with you these Chocolate Cherry Tarts! They are still my all time favorite tart!
A lot has changed since I was here last with you. The seasons and life among other things. What has not changed is the amount of awesome recipes here on Chocolate Chocolate and More! I hope you guys are enjoying seeing all the new recipes that are coming your way!
Lately I have been completely obsessed with crinkle cookies, so I thought I would make some for you. This time, I added rolos. Joan made some Rolo Pretzel Turtles for you a few years back so I didn’t think you would mind if added some to cookies!
- 1 cup flour
- ⅓ unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tablespoons baking powder
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 10 rolos, chopped and frozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or baking mat, set aside.
- In small bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- In mixer whisk together sugar and eggs. Add vanilla.
- Slowly add flour mixture and continue to mix till incorporated. Stir in rolos.
- Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes.
- Place powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon cookie dough and roll into powdered sugar.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Allow to cool for 2 minutes then remove from sheet and continue to cool completely on cooling rack. ENJOY!
If you like crinkle cookies, you might like these!