Pumpkin Spiced White Trash-a great way to clean out the snack cabinet! (oh and Pumpkin Spiced M&Ms-awesome!)
So it’s fall. And when it’s fall, everyone starts bringing out the fall recipes. I’ve got no problem with all the apple recipes. I look forward to them. I crave them.
Apple pie, apple crisp, apple sauce, apple cider, apple butter, I’ve never met an apple I didn’t like. In fact, growing up, apples were the only fruit I truly loved.
But fall’s not just about the apples. It’s also about Pumpkin . I’m not a fan of pumpkin. In fact, I’m going to have to ask for local volunteers to taste test a few pumpkin recipes I do want to try this year because NO ONE in my house is a pumpkin fan.
And that’s putting it nicely.
Pumpkin Spice is another story. We love pumpkin spice. Add it to hot chocolate. Add it to warm cider. Add it to cookies. You get the idea. So when I’m wandering through Target and I see the new fall flavors of M&Ms have arrived…
Let’s just say I might have squealed a little. Pumpkin Spiced M&Ms.
I felt remarkable self control in only buying 2 bags (we won’t talk about he 2 bags of peanut butter M&Ms that also jumped in to my cart.)
Since I had to immediately open one bag as soon as I got home, you know just for taste testing purposes. I needed to find a way to make them last just a bit longer.
White Trash to the rescue. Such a simple snack but so tasty.
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
Save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the button on all my recipes! Create a Meal Plan with your “favorite” recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery List!
- 10-12 ounce white chocolate almond bark or candy melts
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup rice or corn chex cereal
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 1 cup vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 3/4-1 cup Pumpkin spiced M&Ms
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions. Stir in Pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour chocolate over dry ingredients and gently toss to coat. Spread out on wax paper covered tray to dry. Store in air tight container.
All ingredient measurements are estimates. Use what you have on hand.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Want more fall recipe ideas?