Nutella Mug Cake-in less than 5 minutes you can be enjoying this delicious, easy to make cake in a mug!
This was one of my favorites. And I don’t even like Nutella. Honestly, I’ve tried. The kids love the stuff, Peanut Butter and Nutella sandwiches, spread on a Ritz cracker, dip fruit in it. The only reason I ever even bought a jar of the stuff is because my sister, years ago, told me there was less sugar in it than jelly. Any time I can cut back on the sugar and still have then think it’s a treat, I’m for it.
But being a true chocolate lover, Nutella is not it. That being said, I loved this mug cake. I fought the kids for it. A rich chocolate taste, moist, and with a dollop of fresh whipped cream on top…
This one is definitely a keeper.
Be sure to not overfill your mugs.
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
Save your favorite recipes to your personal recipe box with the button on all my recipes! Create a Meal Plan with your “favorite” recipes and the ingredients will automatically be added to your own Grocery List!
Nutella Mug Cake
Nutella Mug Cake
- 4 tablespoons self rising flour
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well. Spoon into 2 lightly greased or sprayed mugs. This cake will double in size when baked.
- Cook on high in microwave oven for 1 minute, then add additional time if needed, checking every 20 seconds.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
from Family Kitchen
Looking for more mug cake ideas? Check out these other yummy mug cakes!
And if you still want more
Leave a Reply