Smores Chocolate Bark Candy-Chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers, how can you go wrong?
Candy making doesn’t have to be hard. Especially Chocolate Bark Candy.It is possibly the easiest candy to make. Ever.
I always have an ample supply of chocolate almond bark and candy melts in my baking cabinet…just in case the urge hits me. To make candy. Or because one of the kids wants to take a treat to school. Or I need a quick gift for someone.
You can’t go wrong. Seriously. You start with the almond bark and then figure out what you want to add in.
This Smores Bark came from wanting to clean out my baking cabinet. The box of Graham crackers with just one sleeve left. I’m sure I used the rest for a pie crust. The remnants of marshmallows from a hot chocolate night.
I think the kids scarfed this down in about 15 minutes. I felt bad for their friends. This never had a chance to leave the house.
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More!
- 1 package chocolate almond bark or candy melts (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows, divided
- 1 Sleeve Graham Crackers, divided
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Line all but 2 graham crackers flat on tray with side touching. making sure to stay 2 inched from edge of paper on all sides. Crush remaining graham crackers and set aside. Sprinkle 3/4 cup marshmallows over graham crackers.
- Melt chocolate according to package directions. Carefully pour chocolate evenly over marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Sprinkle remaining marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs over top of chocolate layer.
- Let chocolate harden then cut into desired pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Want more Chocolate Bark ideas?