Pepperoni Bread Cups – A fun twist on the old classic Pepperoni Bread, made with biscuits and a few added ingredients to spruce it up a bit, every bite is just as delicious as the next.
Growing up, my mom would make the best Pepperoni Bread. Like I mean, that stuff was the bomb. And we can try to recreate it but it just never tastes the same as hers. However, these Pepperoni Bread Cups do the trick when I’m in the mood for it, and don’t mess up the memory of my mom.
These were literally so good, my boyfriend Kal would take like 4 at a time!
Pepperoni Bread Cups
To make this yummy treat, all you need is :
- canned biscuits, jumbo-sized
- half a bag of pepperoni, chopped
- a whole bag of mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon of fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- a half of a stick of butter (1/4 cup)
The only dishes you’ll need for this recipe are a medium-sized mixing bowl and a cupcake pan. The cupcake pan I’m using a silicone cupcake pan, which makes it easy to get the baked goods out of the cups. I got it at target and I literally love it.
Now for the actual recipe:
Cut the biscuits into fours, and throw them in the bowl. And you’ll wanna cut up the pepperoni into either halves or fours, it makes it easier to deal with when mixing everything together, and then throw them in the bowls.
Throw in the Italian seasoning, minced garlic, mozzarella cheese, and butter.
Now use your hands to mix it all up.
Spray the cupcake pan or line it with liners. Place equal portions into each cupcake cup, then place into a 375-degree oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
Let them rest for about 5 minutes before eating them.
And now you’ve made the most delicious Pepperoni Bread Cups.
- canned jumbo biscuits
- 1 bag of mozzarella cheese
- Half a bag of pepperoni (chopped)
- 1/4 cup melted butter (half of a stick)
- 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic
- 1 tbsp italian seasoning
- Cut biscuits into fours. Mix cut-up biscuits, chopped pepperoni, cheese, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Roll evenly sized portions of the dough into balls and place into the cupcake cups.
- Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before eating.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 61Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g