When everyone is having leftovers and looking for just a little something different to perk them up, this is perfect!
And Easy! And they really do taste like Red Lobster Biscuits! Todd Wilbur who imitates restaurant recipes shared a bunch of his recipes on ABC’s Good Morning America. you can find this one right here.
We had these for the first time with my Broccoli and Cheese Soup. Since then we’ve had them so many other times, These are perfect when you need something fast but still want some taste!
My daughter begs for these biscuits all of the time. They are so soft and moist. The cheese just pulls apart so hot and buttery. You can’t turn these down.
After you eat them the butter is all over your fingers so why not go ahead and have one more.
Copy Cat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits!
Red Lobster Biscuits
- 2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine Bisquick with cold butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives. There should still be small bits of butter visible.
- Add cheese, milk and 1/4 teaspoon of garlic. Mix by hand until combined but don't over mix.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits are a golden brown.
- Combine melted butter, parsley and 1/2 teaspoon of garlic.
- When biscuits are done, remove from oven and brush tops with melted butter mixture.
recipe source ChocolateChocolateandmore.com
Want some more recipes using Bisquick?