No-Churn Peanut Butter Coffee Ice Cream – Homemade ice cream that’s so easy and you don’t even need an ice cream maker!
I saw a TikTok that inspired this ice cream, except I had to do the whole recipe completely different than theirs because 1. I didn’t have all the ingredients, and 2. I don’t own an ice cream maker.
And this No-Churn Peanut Butter Coffee Ice Cream tastes and feels so good when you need to cool down from that hot summer weather! Because right now in Georgia, it’s hotter than a hoochie coochie (haha one of my favorite lines from Alan Jackson’s Chattahoochee)
No-Churn Peanut Butter Coffee Ice Cream
This recipe only requires a few ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream, cold
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of cold coffee
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter (can be creamy or crunchy)
- a splash of vanilla extract
- a gallon-sized container
The first step to creating this delicious No-Churn Peanut Butter Coffee Ice Cream is to whip the cold heavy whipping cream until it reaches a stiff peak.
In a separate bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, vanilla, and coffee together until it’s smooth and creamy.
Slowly add the creamy mixture into the whipped cream by gently folding it until it’s completely mixed in. Or, you can do what I did, which was slowly add it in and use the stand mixer to mix it in while on its slowest setting.
Make sure to wipe down the sides of the bowl so that all the whipped cream is well incorporated.
Look at that beautiful cream!
Now, pour that creamy goodness into your gallon-sized container and place that bad boy into the freezer for a few hours or overnight.
Then, once it’s finished freezing, you got yourself some good tasting, yummy, No-Churn Peanut Butter Coffee Ice Cream.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream cold
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup cold coffee
- splash vanilla
- Whip the heavy whipping cream. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, cold coffee, and vanilla.
- slowly fold the creamy mixture into the whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- pour into a gallon-sized container and freeze.