No-Bake Chocolate Pie Cups – Miniature cups of sweet, chocolatey goodness! With just enough chocolate flavor, the creamy filling, and chocolate sandwich cookie pie crust, these No-Bake Chocolate Pie Cups are the best version of chocolate pie wrapped up in a mini cup!
This recipe is inspired by my recipe for Peanut Butter Pie Cups that I made as my very first post on the blog since taking over.
Y’all know my mom’s chocolate legacy and how much she was OBSESSED with all things chocolate. Well, I know for a fact, she would be proud that I made such a delicious chocolatey treat. Like come on, these didn’t even last a full 2 days in my house, they are THAT good.
A good way to describe the taste, is they taste like a chocolate frosty!
No-Bake Chocolate Pie Cups –
For the Pie Crust :
- 1 stick of melted unsalted melted butter
- about 30 chocolate sandwich cookies
Chocolate Pie filling :
- 4 ounces of cream cheese (half a block of cream cheese)
- 8 ounces/1 cup of whipped cream (homemade or store-bought)
- 16 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
Whipped Topping (optional) :
- 1/2 cup/4 ounces of whipped cream (homemade or store-bought)
- chocolate chips
For the crust, use a food processor to finely chop the chocolate sandwich cookies then use it to combine the cookies dust with the melted butter.
Line a cupcake pan with liners, then spoon the chocolate sandwich cookie mixture into the cups. Use the spoons to press the crust flat into the cups. Put in the refrigerator to let set while making the pie filling.
You might end up with a little extra crust mixture, which you can either add to the pie crusts or sneak and eat it haha!
For the pie filling, In a large mixing bowl, whip together the half block of cream cheese and the sweetened condensed milk.
Add in the cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
Gently stir or fold in the whipped cream.
Now pour the pie filling into the cupcake pan on top of the pie crust. To make it easier and less messy, pour into a ziplock baggy, cut a hole on one of the bottom corners, and pipe the filling into each cup.
For the topping, pipe the whipped cream on top of the filling. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
Now freeze for a few hours then enjoy.
- 30 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter
- 1/2 block of cream cheese (4 ounces)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces whipped cream (homemade or store bought)
- whipped cream (for topping)
- chocolate chips (for topping)
- Using a food processor, pulverize oreos then use it to combine the finely crushed oreos with the melted butter. Line a cupcake pan then spoon oreos into it then use spoon to press the crust flat. Refrigerate until needed.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, whip cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Add in cocoa powder and powdered sugar. Gently fold in whipped cream. Pour into lined cupcake pan on top of the oreo crust.
- Pipe whipped cream on top then sprinkle chocolate chips. Freeze.
-For less mess, pour pie filling into a ziplock bag, cut one of the bottom corners, and pipe into the cups.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 387Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 2gSugar: 44gProtein: 6g