Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies-using Jello to give them that perfect Cherry flavor
I’ll probably sneak a few treats in for the teachers and staff along the way. This year will be an end of an era. All of my children went to this school. the teachers and staff are like a second family. Both the Middle school and High School are good schools also but …
You moms all know what I’m saying. It’s going to be different next year.
When I saw these cookies from Sally’s Baking Addiction, I just had to run to the kitchen. So pink, so pretty and a great flavor combination! I love using Jello in baking and I knew I could make something almost as pretty with what I had in the cabinets.
I made 2 different recipes for these cookies. This is the recipe the family voted to share. I’m still going to work on the other one. I think it has possibilities.
Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cherry flavored Jello
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package instant white chocolate pudding (3.3 ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugar and Jello together. Add eggs and vanilla, cream again.
- Combine flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl then slowly add to butter mixture.
- Once all combined, fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon cookie dough by rounded tablespoons (I use a medium cookie scoop) onto parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 8-10 minutes. Let cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before removing to racks to cool completely.
recipe source ChocolateChocolalteandmore.com