If you love dipping Oreos in milk then this 2 Ingredient Oreo cake is perfect for you. That’s right, only two ingredients in the cake part so it couldn’t be better than that.
I saw a recipe for a cookies and cream mug cake that only used Oreos and milk. So I thought why not make a cake out of it.
I crushed two large packs of Oreos and after a little experimenting I ended up with ten perfect layers of chocolate cake.
I did a little more experimenting to see about making the layers thicker. If you want it to be more like a regular cake texture then add 2 teaspoons of baking powder to the batter. The cook time will take longer and depend on what size of pans you use. Just make sure it is cooked in the middle.
I added a buttercream with more crushed cookies in it. I did make it a little thinner to be able to spread between so many layers.
Everyone in my house loved this 2 Ingredient Oreo Cake and couldn’t stop eating. So we decided it was necessary to share it with our neighbors and they loved it too.
- 6 cups crushed Oreos
- 2 1/4 cups milk
Cookies & Cream Frosting
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, warm
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of crushed Oreos
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Spray 8 inch round cake pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine crushed Oreos and milk.
- Cover the bottom each pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool each layer for 5 minutes and then invert onto parchment paper.
- Continue until all batter is used.
- For the frosting beat the butter until creamy. Slowly add the sifted sugar. Then add the milk and vanilla and continue to beat for at least two minutes. Fold in the crushed Oreos.
- Assemble the cake with frosting between each layer.
If you want thicker layers read the tip above in the post.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 342Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 206mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 1gSugar: 34gProtein: 3g