This white chocolate cranberry pistachio bark is the perfect holiday candy. It takes just 10 minutes to make and is sure to impress!
Hi everyone! It’s Nutmeg Nanny again. Today I’m bringing you a delicious and totally simple white chocolate cranberry pistachio bark. This easy candy only takes 10 minutes to make and it looks stellar on all your holiday dessert trays.
I think the white chocolate is the perfect balance of sweetness for this recipe but if you wanted to use dark chocolate I think that would work too. It would be the perfect sweet and salty bite. Plus, ONLY 10 minutes to make! I know I already said that but seriously it’s so easy. This is also a great recipe to bring the kids into the kitchen. They can easily pile on the toppings and press it into the bark. They will love being able to make there very own chocolate treat.
The one thing I recommend to use with this recipe is a silpat liner. It helps so that the chocolate doesn’t stick and comes off easily. Just don’t try to use a knife of the liner or you’ll cut the silpat. Besides it’s sorta fun to break it apart by hand.
- 2 bags white chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cranberries
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat liner.
- Add white chocolate morsels to a medium mixing bowl and melt in 15 second increments in the microwave. Make sure to stir between each round in the microwave.
- Spread out melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle the top with chopped pistachios and cranberries. Press lightly into the chocolate.
- Let cool until the chocolate is hard and then break into snack size pieces.
Looking for more delicious desserts?