Thess Individual Whipped Chocolate Cheesecake Parfaits are quick, easy and super delicious! An indulgent dessert that is perfect for your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day!
Hello All! My name is Nicole and I blog about a variety of delicious, easy family recipes over on WonkyWonderful.com. I made this easy no-bake Individual Whipped Chocolate Cheesecake Parfait Recipe for my favorite gal, Joan. Easy, Indulgent, Chocolate . . . I know she would approve!
What better way to say “I Love You” than saying “Hey, I Made You This Chocolate Dessert”. This is a from scratch dessert recipe but it is also way easy to make. Just whip it, scoop it, eat it.
Served as a mini dessert because these babies are super rich! But, still light enough that you will not feel the need to pass out immediately after you eat one.
If you really want to dress these up you can top with fresh strawberries or raspberries. Or keep it simple and top with shaved chocolate.
- 1 Cup Cold Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 3 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Milk
- Using stand mixer with whisk attachment, whip heavy cream to soft peaks. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and milk together until fully combined.
- Reserve enough whipped cream for topping. Add the remaining whipped cream to cream cheese mixture and slowly mix until combined.
- Serve whipped chocolate cheesecake in mini glass serving dishes. Top with whipped cream and grated dark chocolate. Fresh strawberries or raspberries make a great topping as well.
- Refrigerate until serving.
More Chocolate Please. . .