Have you guys ever made candy bark before? I can’t get enough of it! It’s such a simple treat that’s so versatile and can be prepared about a billion different ways. There are so many fun things you can add in!
The best part about candy bark is how fast it comes together. I always prefer quick and easy recipes because with a crazy little boy to chase around, I need to be in and out of the kitchen as fast as I can. Luckily for us with kids, this Peanut Butter Candy Corn Bark is something that the kids can help out with! It’s always fun when I get my little guy helping in the kitchen.
With candy bark, the better quality chocolate you use, the better your bark will be! I started my bark by melting some Ghiardelli dark chocolate candy disks and swirled in some melted peanut butter. On top I (quickly) placed some Reese’s Pieces candies, sprinkles and peanut butter cup candy corn. Side note: Have you guys seen all of the ridiculous flavors of candy corn they have now? It’s crazy. Who can resist peanut butter cup flavored candy corn?! It’s the perfect addition to this bark. You can really just use any of your favorite candies on top – chopped peanut butter cups would be an awesome idea too!
Whip up this bark for a quick and easy dessert or keep this recipe up your sleeve for all of the leftover Halloween candy that is bound to accumulate!
Connect with Chocolate, Chocolate and More!
- 1 (12 oz) bag Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 2 tbs creamy peanut butter, melted
- 2 tbs sprinkles
- 1/4 cup peanut butter cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup reese's pieces
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate wafers in the microwave at 30 second intervals until smooth. Pour onto prepared baking tray and smooth out into a large rectangle until 1/4 inch thick. Drop spoonfuls of peanut butter on top and swirl with a butter knife. Working quickly because the chocolate dries very fast, sprinkle candy and sprinkles on top and gently press down so they fit snug into the chocolate. Allow to rest for 10 minutes at room temperature until hardened. Snap the bark into pieces with your hands or cut with a knife.
- Peanut Butter Candy Corn Bark will stay fresh for up to one week stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. (It needs to be stored in the refrigerator so the peanut butter stays solid.)
If you loved this recipe, be sure to check out these other candy recipes too!