This Hot Cocoa Cheesecake Dip is just what you need to warm up this winter.
Have you ever dipped your cookies in hot cocoa? My hot cocoa cheesecake dip is the new and improved version for dipping cookies. It has the most amazing mousse texture and those tiny marshmallows are phenomenal. I like to keep mine on the top so they don’t get soggy. If you prefer a softer version, fold them in by all means!
I was so excited to share my recipe, I almost forgot to introduce myself. Hi everyone! I’m Miranda from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt. I’m a fanatic of dipping my cookies. Really, I like dipping any food, but cookies are my weakness. I would make fancy hot cocoas like hot fluffernutter cocoa and caramel cashew hot cocoa to use. Actually, they became the inspiration for this recipe. Like my homemade hot cocoas, this dip is thick and creamy.
So, this recipe only uses 4 ingredients! That’s including the tiny marshmallows. It’s one of the quickest recipes to make and will definitely be a hit. My son asked if he could have a cookie and of course I gave him one. THEN asked for the “cookie dip.” This is when I knew that this dip was the bee’s knees. The world’s pickiest child requested it. That’s a sure sign that this recipe needs to be shared for all to enjoy.
- 4 (.73 oz) envelopes hot cocoa mix without marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 oz. cool whip, thawed
- 2 -3 T. vanilla mallow bits
- In a medium mixing bowl, add in the hot cocoa mix and cream cheese. Mix on medium with a hand mixer until thoroughly incorporated.
- Add in the cool whip and continue to beat until combined.
- Scoop into a serving bowl and top with vanilla mallow bits. Serve with cookies.
- Store in the refrigerator.
If you love hot cocoa, you might also like: