I’m so excited to to be here today, and share this delicious recipe with you! My name is Hilary and I’m the blogger behind Embellishmints, a fashion and lifestyle blog where you can find delicious recipes and tips for enhancing your lifestyle! Go ahead and check it out, and then make these Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter S’mores Bars because they’re amazing.
Look at these layers – chocolate chip cookies, chocolate, peanut butter, marshmallow creme and more chocolate chips!
Replacing graham crackers with chocolate chip cookies takes these bars to a whole new level. The peanut butter gives it that fluffer-nutter taste you remember as a kid.I’m obsessed with S’mores Bars because they’re so easy to make and absolutely delicious. Seriously they are always a hit, you will love them! Plus there are only 5 ingredients. You can’t beat that.
TIP: Spreading peanut butter and marshmallow fluff can be really difficult to spread so to make it a little easier I suggest you transfer each into a separate microwave safe bowl and microwave 10-15 seconds. The heat will soften them enough so they will spread easily!
- 2 (16 oz.) packages of pre-made cookie dough (any flavor)
- 16 oz. milk Chocolate candy bars
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 oz. jar of marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with foil and spray with cooking spray
- Press one package of cookie dough into the bottom of the prepared pan
- Top cookie dough completely with the milk chocolate bars
- Spread the peanut butter on top
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs on top of the peanut butter (read the tip above)Spread the marshmallow fluff on top of the graham cracker crumb layer
- Roll out or flatten the cookie dough with your hands and place the flattened cookie dough on top of the marshmallow fluff
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, allow to cool for 2 hours on a wire rack then transfer to a refrigerator to cool for at least another 2 hours.
- If bars aren't completely cooled the layers will ooze everywhere
- Cut into squares while chilled
You will also love: