These Frosted Oreo Brownie Cups are rich in chocolate, every bite comes with a bite of oreo, and the frosting just adds a little extra deliciousness.
If there’s one thing my family can agree on, it’s that anything with oreo in it is amazing, so whenever I can, I add Oreos. And what better than bite-sized brownie cups with Oreos in them? And with frosting too? Oh yeah, these Frosted Oreo Brownie Cups are the bomb.
All you need is a box of brownie mix (I used Pillsbury brand) and the ingredients needed on the box, Oreos, chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar, and one stick of unsalted butter melted.
For these brownies, go ahead and mix up the box of brownie mix and the ingredients it needs. For a little extra pizazz, I added an extra egg and used milk instead of water. Next, add in the chocolate chips.
For the Oreos, you can either use the mini Oreos, regular Oreos, or crushed Oreos. I roughly crushed mine, but you can do any of those options. If you choose to go with the regular Oreos and choose to leave them whole, add one into each cupcake after you pour the batter into the cupcake tray. If you choose to do the crushed or the mini Oreos, just mix them into the batter.
Once you’ve got all the batter prepared, go ahead and pour it into the lined cupcake tray and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until you can poke it with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
While the brownie cups are baking, melt the stick of unsalted butter and mix in the marshmallow fluff until completely combined. Then, mix in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and set aside for later.
After the brownies are cool, frost them by dipping them into the frosting. After that, share with friends, family, and enjoy.
Oreo Brownie Cups
- 1 box of brownie mix (along with ingredients needed on the box)
- 1 stick melted unsalted butter
- 8 oz. marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, go ahead and make the brownie mix following the instructions on the box. (add an extra egg and use milk instead of water if you want to be fancy). Roughly crush your Oreos (I used 12 Oreos) AND MIX them in.
- Pour into a cupcake pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the cupcakes are baking, melt the stick of butter. Mix in the marshmallow fluff until completely combined then add the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Let cupcakes cool completely before frosting. To frost, dip the cup cakes into the frosting and garnish with crushed oreos
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 85Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 0g